Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63459.2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned Veteran
    I think it depends on the situation. Im not calling off my stack on a draw most of the time unless its an unbelievable draw- like flush and open ended, then maybe- I will semi bluff with it and bet though sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by JLynn171 View Post
    never call your tourny life without a made hand unless your severely short and it very late in the tournament, or its like a royal draw and you got two over plus the flush....
    A royal draw is NEVER worth chasing for any bets, your playing for a 1 outer. IMO a str8 draw is never worth chasing for alot of chips. Only when you have a str8 and flush draw should you be willing to gamble a little lol
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

this entirely depends on the situation, your stack, opponents stacks, how many in, blinds, effective BBs etcetc

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i would call only if i have 2 over cards that is 6 more outs ,end den its just gamble

i wouldn't make that call with a gutshot, and i may not even make the call with an open ended. depends how much money is in the pot- my pot odds, how many players are left, how much chips i have relative to making the call and losing, the player im against, so many variables. having two overs to the board does add value. i.e. 2 9 10 rainbow flop and i have J Q i will probably be more inclined to make a call.

Experienced Member
    never call your tourny life without a made hand unless your severely short and it very late in the tournament, or its like a royal draw and you got two over

PokerOwned Pro
    open ended with a flush draw and top pair, knowing people wont make this call, i think you can see it as an advantage to getting your opponent to fold as well.. as you become more experience you learn how to dodge on taking hits. and i think thats why alot of people would say fold because they wouldnt want to risk everything for a draw. which is the correct play, but if you really know your opponent and you know he doesnt really have much except middle or top pair medium kicker type hands, you can for sure fight back with almost anything , drawn or not. but you would have to trust your gut and know for a fact you are correct before you can pull this trigger. shoving is always an option given the right reason to do so.

PokerOwned Veteran
    it really depends on your pot odds, if theres 2k int the pot and he puts you all in for 1k, then youre getting 1 to 3 and you should call an open ended but fold a gutshot

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123