Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65269.98

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    well, the majority of the time I like to play aces pretty agressive. Sometimes I slowplay them if I know my opponent will play the flop aggressive.

PokerOwned Veteran
    spammer

PokerOwned Master
    i just went all in with aces after been on the bubble for over 30 mins No Limit Texas Hold'em Hand, 100.00/200.00, matg281 | BOOM! Hand Replayer

it was obviously a routine call though. i'd of called with any 2 if i was him.

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    The only time I slowplay AA is against an aggrojerk, but even then it's a fast hand. I raise to 1/2 the pot, they reraise, I jam, ship it.
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

Seasoned Veteran
    I never push all in preflop with aces, that of course the guy does not have many chips behind. I just dont think its smart for a poker player to do that. Shows too much weakness. imho

PokerOwned Master
    It depends on what where when... What tourney and structure? Where is the poker site? And how deep in that tourney?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I see people go all in all the time with aces pre flop!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Sometimes they do it right at the start of the tourney, you would be surprised how often it works!

PokerOwned God
    sure why not. or do a minimum or what they say a free hand. let your opponent try to bluff you. i dont know. depends who you are up against and what exactly u want to do.

Seasoned Veteran
    It all depends on the tournament/cash situation, how many people are still in the hand, blah blah blah.

It's impossible to answer this question just in general. Obviously ideally you'd like to go against someone preflop with A's but you may not always get someone to call your bet.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast