Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63671.62

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aces cracked

PokerOwned Pro
    Its a freeroll dude..and esp on a Saturday night....expect to get donked...not to mention you paying on merge!

PokerOwned Pro
    seems to happen a lot out there, especially on bcp now

Get over it. You made the right call, but unfortunately other guy got lucky. Just yday had donk re-shove my raise. He had ATo me AA. Guess who won?! Of course guy with AT. Happens.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    I just played the po 10 pm freeroll on carbon and again I go all in preflop and the guy that called had 87 suited.
    Once I saw his hand i thought to myself 'its going to happen again' and of course it did.
    hahaha that's the worst when after show down you see that he is far behind but that feeling that you can lose and then it happens is just unbelievable =]

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pike_pl View Post
    hahaha that's the worst when after show down you see that he is far behind but that feeling that you can lose and then it happens is just unbelievable =]
    LOL hilarious but it sucks at same time.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

Quote Originally Posted by trent32la View Post
    Its a freeroll dude..and esp on a Saturday night....expect to get donked...not to mention you paying on merge!
    But its not free unless you consider your time worthless, so keep thinking its a freeroll when you know it isnt LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Well. What they say is "you can either win a small pot, or lose a large pot with pocket aces" lol

well, heres my aces cracked stoey... 1 minute ago with 1 b4 the final table , im a big stack vs another big stack... I raise with AA and he calls with 66. flop comes out 592. i'm all in, he calls with 66 and hits runner runner flush. gross. aces really are hard to play sometimes.
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

Experienced Member
    Saturday I was 5 and a half hours into a tourney... I was chip lead with 5 left, top four made entry into the next tournament... I had AA, flop comes out AT7 rainbow... I shove as I already had a pretty hefty sum in there... he calls.. had 22. Turns and rivers deuces for the quads. Few minutes later same guy all in preflop I had AJs against his A7o, he won ofc. Next hand I'm short stack and have 88 shove... he has 66 and gets the set. Some people have stupid luck... it's ridiculous. But yeah, that aces crack was terrible.. then the rest just piled on top of it... to lose out one away after 5 and a half hours and have all the odds in my favour for three hands is quite ridiculous.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    pocket pairs of any kind will get you in trouble... I've had my Aces cracked for a big loss myself... it sure sucks.... try going all in with pocket jacks..... you'll get torn up just about every time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12