Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64902.12

Experienced Member

AA makes me crazy! The worst hand possble?

I can't count anymore how often i lost with AA. I think it's the worst hand possible. What is the best way to play AAs? Fold them? Raise them? All-in?

My normal way of play them is make a big raise. Few minutes before i dropped out in the Weekly Round 2 Tournament (2000$ Prizepool). It was in the beginning of the Tournament, Blindlevels 15/30, appr. 20min after start. Everybody has still nearly the same stacksize, around 1300 - 2000 Chips. I had 1500. I got AAs and raised 215 what for this table was a big raise cause wasn't a crazy table, everybody raised before max. 100. 2 ppl called me. After the turn KQ came, was already scary, but i bet 300. One guy goes out, the other called me. After the turn the other guy goes All-in, their was no str8 possible at this moment. The other guy had less chips than me so that after i called him i still had 500 left, what is better than nothing.

After showdow: He played Fxcking Q7 offsuit against may big raise and hit 2 Pair on the turn!!!

AA is already my scarehand, i cannot consider AA anymore as a good hand, cause i very rarely win any pot with them. So what the way how to play it? How you play it? I consider now to play AA online All-In next time, so that no fcxking Q7 Offsuit call me anymore. But normally i hate going Allin preflop cause its like Russian Roulette.

What is your experience with AA and how do you play them?

u doing it right raising it..limping is WAY worst...u cant avoid variance and bitches hitting crap like Q7o..thats the wonder of poker, theres always geniuses u cant beat..... but, in the long run, u should win with it more than lose.... welcome to PO......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Experienced Member
    Happens again today in the Cardchat 5000$ Tournament! I go all in preflop, get one call with 8 9 offsuit. Of course he hit the str8!

I hate Poker. I play since 2007, stopped than for 2 Years, i think i should stopp again. I not want to play a lucky game, normaly poker should not be one, but their are to many disgusting idiots outside their making it one! I'm so pissed off! In all the Tournaments you have so many lucky players just going all in preflop with every crap imagineable, terrorising whole tables with going all in every hand and than these luckers win in the end! Pokerstars should suspend such idiots for poker, they damage the whole game.