Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63707.5

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Still like AA / KK /QQ /AK mutch beter

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    first comment on this page, lol very funny "very profitable" . Depends how the cards are rollin' out. Am I against six players or two.
    lol... i read it the way you did at first too. Then when I reread it I realized they said they love playing against people who like to play this hand because its very profitable

Seasoned Veteran
    makes a great big blind special hand lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    first comment on this page, lol very funny "very profitable" .
    I stand by my comment. 90% of the low and microstake players don't know how or when to play suited connectors or one-gappers. They either play them out of position too much, and/or they don't know how to extract value when they hit the nuts. I know that there are some players on this forum who play them well, but most players don't. I find those players very profitable.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i actually prefer 9T suited , have won a lot with that

PokerOwned Master
    this my favorite hand. i swear everytime i have it, the flop comes a 8 6. hehe.with this hand its easdy to tell if your ahead or behind. aces is hard to tell

Why would you play a hand just because you like it? Doesn't sound like good strategy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Paisleysky View Post
    Why would you play a hand just because you like it? Doesn't sound like good strategy to me.
    exactly!! Its one thing to like a hand and when u can limp in play it but ya see way too many donks calling raises with trash like this. They are the bread and butter of online..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Experienced Member
    i have friends lost thousands of dollars for this 'favourite hand' bs.. one of them's favourite was 35 of hearts.. that doesnt work in poker, try bingo..

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by space_ryan87 View Post
    this my favorite hand. i swear everytime i have it, the flop comes a 8 6. hehe.with this hand its easdy to tell if your ahead or behind. aces is hard to tell
    of course its easy, cus 90 percent times you are behind.. so can you tell me with that hand you know youy are ahead on the 8 2 3 flop??

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast