Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63459.2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    nice one , dont go crazy 2nd place is a great achievement

Quote Originally Posted by TheHaversham View Post
    Well, this certainly leaves out some critical details. Like how you were essentially getting consistently run over until you were down just over 2 to 1 and had only 7bbs, and re-shoved A4. You got snap-called by 77, and were one card but gone until the river A dropped to save you and suddenly give you a chip lead. But your opponent still didn't relent, winning 2 of the next 3 hands to build himself back up to a point where he had a small bit of fold equity, when he raised and committed himself to the pot, and you shipped AK. Unfortunately, at that point, there were very few hands that anyone with 6bbs could raise-fold, and a suited one-gap is not one of them. And just for the record, the chip lead changed hands twice there at the end, but the final hand was when u open-shoved 44 for 7bbs and got called by ATo. Just like you binking the river earlier, the T drops on the river for the win. (Altho any heart would also have given your opponent the win, and a loss would only have flopped the lead around again.)

Besides, when you were down to 4 ppl, why did nobody take out that guy with only 2-3bbs when you all had 15bbs at least? It's rhetorical, because he was clearly destined to win and the answer is irrelevant. But damn, that guy plays to win and win only. Did you know he went on to crush yet another HORSE tourney later that night? Who the heck was that bully?
    Ok? I'm ether guessing u were one of those hand I "misplayed" or u just enjoy watching lol regardless how the final table played out it was a freeroll I've seen much worse players win from worse play and ya I got lucky hitting 2pair with A4 but it's the final table, you have to catch cards and get a little lucky to win, any made hand has value and I was the aggressor it's not like a called an all in with middle pair I was making a move and I'd rather play with my gut than restrict my play by worshiping play by percentages

...and I dont consider being card dead as "getting ran over" lol u wright this long post naming every wrong move I made (according to you) when if I did play some bunk hand and knocked someone out your post would be even longer. My OP wasn't just saying I've gotten 2nd four times not that " I get sucked out during HU four times in a row" I was upset he won with 75 we both had live cards and he caught his, congrats on his win I didn't understand the harsh critique on my play when I wasn't upset nor criticizing anyone else's play but thanks for the pennies lol
    Last edited by Tropwen; 11-20-2013 at 01:37 AM.
    High as Heaven, Eyes low as Hell

Experienced Member
    hang in there bud, better than nothing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12