Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64815.71

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3-7 Suited

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea 3 7 suited is the same as all the rest of garbage hands!!

Seasoned Veteran
    3-7 like the top comet said is very easily hidden, but it's very hard to win no matter what happens with 3-7 at showdown.

PokerOwned Pro
    Sweet. Poker solved in one concise post. Well-done, explained in detail and in an easy how-to format. Next step: WSOP.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KcsAcoustic View Post
    I'm a tournament player mostly,
    (I play in low stakes ring games sometimes but it's really not for me.)
    and I've been noticing something interesting lately about a hand that I've previously auto-mucked. The 3-7 suited.
    Now of course this is only something i's play in position or from the blinds if I could see a cheap flop but, let me point out the beautiful thing about this hand.........First off, it plays itself post-flop. Very easy to tell where you stand, unless of course you flop two pair and get played at you have to worry about a set. But if you can lay it down than it's no prob.
    The other thing that makes this hand soooo cool is that when you do hit, it's as unassuming as a little kitty cat.
    on a flop of 3,7 Q for example, I would have no problem raising with QT and higher in pos. so I'd get mopped up by 37. and that's exactly what happens. I know that many would consider anybody playing this hand at best ballsy and at worst a total donk but I think that there's real value in it if you play it right.

Let me know what you think about this one guys.
    I do agree, but I prefer not to play the three-gappers as there is no way your going to get the nuts unless it is a str8 flush or quads.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sergiobolanos View Post
    3-7 like the top comet said is very easily hidden, but it's very hard to win no matter what happens with 3-7 at showdown.
    I disagree, heads up 37 is pretty much at least 1 in 5 against anything. Hard, sure. But not very hard.

Experienced Member
    garbage, just praying for a miracle, I get playing suited and running but 3/7 suited is part of the new online generation

Seasoned Veteran
    even if the flop came out 3-7-Q like you said, first theres always a possibility that the other person also limped with Q/3, Q/7 so your already beat. second, hypothetically lets say hes playing A/Q, top pair top kicker, he would be 20% to still hit a Q or A or 1 in 5x and if that card does come your 100% not getting away from your hand so the Implied odds on guys trying to trap by hitting a second pair above yours or trips has huge river value even if its only 1 in 5x...

the only other way you could play it good would be 3-7-Q in which 2 of the cards are flush cards like the 7+Q, then the 3 hits on the Turn giving a guy the flush and giving you a FullHouse in which your getting all His chips then (most likely) if hes on a Nut Flush... that's the only way to play it, its ok to have it in your tool box but I wouldn't rely on it pretty much EVER... and your bound to lose Huge with it at some point especially if your in a $100K+ guar or higher tourney Live because everyone plays soo aggressive in those youd be lucky to even see a flop with it unless your super deepstacked later on... and the chances of flopping a 4-5-6 of the same suit for a straight flush is close to 0%
    Last edited by Coach27; 04-15-2014 at 07:29 PM.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Thank a lot. You have done excellent job. I enjoyed your blog . Nice efforts online business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing. online business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. online business

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast