Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63180.76

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Grats for winning this ticket, very nice job...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lets do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Great jjob nascar where are they hosting these at?

PokerOwned Master
    Hell yeah this promo is sweet. GL to everyone in this!

Thanks for the congrats you guys. For those still having trouble finding the tournaments I can see them on Carbon and the next open to all qualifier is at 5:30PM EST today and there are also a couple VIP restricted qualifiers at 2:30PM EST and 4:30PM EST. I hope to see all of your names on the list soon so Good Luck!
    <joshtheking> but he doesnt want me this site is all he wants not even sex hed reather be wacking while playing raather then me on him

Congrats Nascar, I may have to re-read the point qualifications and try to do it that way. I jumped into one of the free ones with a thousand other donks and went out around 30th, I was bummed, lol

Nice one Nascar, I cant seem to make it past the donkfest part of this freeroll, im just a little fish swimming in a huge pond.
    100% Donkey 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Congrats Nascar, I may have to re-read the point qualifications and try to do it that way. I jumped into one of the free ones with a thousand other donks and went out around 30th, I was bummed, lol
    Thanks Pooffy, the first one of these I played I made it to like 80th and then went on to finish 2nd the next round so you will get it! I'm not sure what the VIP requirements are for the restricted quals and I can't seem to find much info. Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by PlanetRED View Post
    Nice one Nascar, I cant seem to make it past the donkfest part of this freeroll, im just a little fish swimming in a huge pond.
    Thanks, to be quite honest the donkfest part did not stop until there was 14 of us left. At that point I was in 10th place and everyone tightened right up so I took advantage of that and ended up being chip leader by the time we made final. Stay patient and pick your spots deep and you will be in the hunt. Good Luck!
    <joshtheking> but he doesnt want me this site is all he wants not even sex hed reather be wacking while playing raather then me on him

Seasoned Veteran
    thx will check it out and good luck to all ..

PokerOwned Master
    yeah i play but dont win... is long !! :P

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast