Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63229.61

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAdo View Post
    Which site organize this promotion? What are the conditions to join this one ?
    BlackChip Poker and Americas Card Room are offering these 1k freerolls(which pay the top 150 players) daily until christmas and on christmas day there will be a $1500 freeroll. They recently did away with their bad beat jackpot and they are using the left over money to fund these freerolls.

Man - gotta log into ACR or BCP more frequently. I figured this thread was about one of the freerolls you have to accumulate points for (by playing a lot of small/medium stakes games). Good to know it's actual freerolls - will give them a shot.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

And by the way, for those who are just learning about this (like me), the registration starts at 6:15pm EST. There is a 45 minute late reg period, but there might be a limit on number of players also.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

I have only played in one and did not get very far. I will try again and hopefully make it to the cash. GL All

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12