Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66322.22

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    Nope, i dont think it will be anytime soon, but it is definitely a possibility in the near future.

Banned
    most of the time when us gets banned its for good

I dont see any site thats running right now being available for US players. One simple reason is they will have to apply for licencing and pay taxes to US gov.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Not anytime soon, but when that will be happend they will buy a licensed for Pokerstars as well.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

I haven't read any articles on this, but do you guys think we US players will be able to play on FullTilt for real money again soon?

I miss the US players - I don't think the Europeans are as good

There is no way US players will be on Full Tilt before next year. Perhaps by 2014 US players will be allowed; however, first poker has to be leglaized, regulated, and then they have to apply for a license to operate. If you follow any of the licensing for the Nevada based online poker rooms it's a lenghthy process. They have to inspect the whole operation and the software. All of which takes a lot of time plus its the government doing it so they take their sweet time.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

2 bad FT is down, i liked that client, game was pretty fast

PokerOwned Master
    I just want to say, FTP is great, im sorry for ya US poor sobs. Hope you start some strikes to get poker legalized. C'mon, it's the great american game!

All about that tax free money that we are winning from the site. Pokerstars was good to me once. I won over $6000 on one buy-in in the 30000 gar. 3.30 rebuy. I came in 1st. That was years ago. Partypoker was cool too. Lots of donks at that place. Site I stated my first bankroll. Pokersource.com. !00 no deposit. Tha is back when usa could player there.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast