Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63583.08

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Experienced Member

why don't you affiliate with betonline.com?

I am curious why certain poker sites are not included. Betonline.com seems to offer a good playerbase but you guys don't endorse it or link with it. Is there any specific reason why?

Just wondering aloud what the process for a poker-client to get linked to you and if there is a list of any sites that were disallowed or not chosen for specific reasons?

Thanks,
    Patrick

I don't think I have ever heard positive feedback about this site, other than it has alot of freerolls. Last I knew the software was glitchy and there were issues with cashing out. ( I cannot confirm any of these as I never had the desire to download it and take it for a spin.)

PokerOwned Pro
    I use to play there. It's easy to win the freerolls. But it's hard to cash out.

I used to play there about two years ago...Never once had a problem cashing out and my cashouts took less than a week...I have heard rumors though that now it takes longer to cash out....since its been about two years since I played there I cant say whether or not its true....but I do know there is a guy that cashes his checks from betonline at my wifes work 1 or 2 times every month to this day so cashouts cant be as bad as people claim them to be.

2p2 has a long list of scams n cheating ppl for big win on bol. Good for fr and small cashouts, but, no way I'd trust em w/ real money.

Banned
    online thing good about betonline, along with gear poker (same network) is the $100 and $300 nooner freerolls.... besides that nothing else to note apart from never deposit there.

PokerOwned Pro
    their freerolls are aweful .... too many sitting out and too many shoving with nothing

Quote Originally Posted by zayzoo View Post
    their freerolls are aweful .... too many sitting out and too many shoving with nothing
    soooo pretty much the exact same format ass every other freeroll in existence then?
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Experienced Member
    I'm a betonline.ag VIP (IDK how or what qualified me for that) I have cashed out once for 2k about a year ago, and it took about 14 days to receive the check. IMO pros of betonline is the crazy number of daily freerolls, the very soft competition from 1$/2$ stakes and down, I receive 50$ Free play once a month (not sure if everyone does). Cons of betonline The customer service is unsatisfying because until VIP status is reached you can't even use live chat with them they do not give much thought for the little players. I'm a firm believer in not crying when you get beat whatever the reason, but the more I watch or play on the site lately the more I notice crazier things happening. Most recently in a Real money tourney I hit 4 4 of a kinds in under 20 hands I don't know what the statistics are for that but I'm sure it can't be good lol also the bonus system (POP points) are horrible.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I've never heard anything good about bet online. I've heard tons bad. I remember vividly a internet pro who amassed 40k and then tried to have it stolen from him by the site. In the end through forums he got some notable pro's involved and the site finally paid him only because of the amount of bad publicity he was able to stir up. Furthermore, you have to question a site that has blatant bots in their freerolls working for the site. It's funny that we are talking about this, I just received an email about a 100 dollar "please come back" bonus from them yesterday. It didn't say anything about rollover but if I remember correctly it is astronomical. I won't be downloading the site, they can keep their bonus.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast