Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61556.07

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    i play at bovada mostly the horse betting

Elite PokerOwned Member
    They got a good promotion now where if you sign up for the promtion and get 10pts a day for 4 days during the week they give you a $15 bonus and if you get 25 pts a day I believe it is a $25 bonus

Quote Originally Posted by thatsux View Post
    i used to play bodog and won often but their customer service was les to be desired. a plus though was that u talked on a phone to a live person. downside they spoke no english
    They must have beefed up their customer service because they were very responsive and I spoke with a very typical English speaking person.

Experienced Member
    I hate that site it's so screw up

Quote Originally Posted by Tylertodd View Post
    I hate that site it's so screw up
    Can you elaborate?? or are you just getting posts lol?

PokerOwned Veteran
    i play on bovada,and played on bodog until the U.S. department of INjustice crawled in.the old bodog was cool as far as software,bovada has turned some players against the site becuase of numbered player boxes,and not screen names.alot of players enjoy playing with friends and cant find nuthin but numbers now.as far as carbon is concerned,there wont be any more games there after 2-1-13 anyway.so merge is out basically,with all the skins being bumped off systematically.sigh,if poker stars just had real money games for american players.the best software and whole frkknn package as far as im concerned.everest poker has some killer software too,but i cant find anyone :american: that can get on,shrug,,, i filled out d-l page and cliked on make account just for the hell of it,and sumbitch,im KENTUCKYMEL on everest poker.go figure

Elite PokerOwned Member
    never playeds at bovada but im tryin to find another good site with freerolls

Elite PokerOwned Member
    what u mean no more carbon after 2-1-13?

I played there when it was Bodog and think that the software is a little dated. However, thanks to a poker dealer I was talking to the other night I found out they can still accept regular old visa credit card deposits, so I went ahead and put $20 on there, so we'll see how that goes.

Banned
    I rarely I used this software to play poker, very good bonuses.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast