Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63671.62

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member
    The first poker site that I played on was party poker. It was about 13 years ago and when I didn't know nothing about playing poker. I had just started out and me and a friend split a deposit, 50 each. We got a bunch of beer and played all night and then deposited again the next weekend. We were the type of players we see now where we lick our chops. Fish I think is the right word hahaha. Good luck on the felts!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by StackSnack View Post
    Paradise Poker....LOL....Seems like lifetimes ago now I remember that the tables looked like something from an atari game...LOL
    Same here, was such a long time ago. After Paradise, it was poker.com (merge).

Quote Originally Posted by deedbr View Post
    I played at Pokerroom.com I think in 1999 or 2000. No download. Java window. Only limit. Maybe 4 tournaments a day.
    This is where I started playing, I think maybe 2004 or so. Before the shut down of 2006 they were the first (I think) to show the % of winning the hand.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Master
    I started playing poker online at Pogo.com, wasn't for real money.Then there was a site called " something felt" no download there and you play a tourney with play money to win decks of personalized playing cards.I won at least 5 decks

PokerOwned Pro
    The first time i ever saw online poker, i saw my cousin playing party poker lol..

Experienced Member
    I was hesitant for a long time to play online because I had my doubts, and I rely heavily on reads. That's why it's nice to have a site like this to build a bankroll with no risk involved.

Seasoned Veteran
    ps go hawks

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by snklzona View Post
    No wonder I am so bad at poker...you all been playing since the cave man day...my first site was pokerstars in 2009...oct...
    Lol I was think the exact same thing.

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    Planet Poker. Or Party Poker. Just remember sitting there in 2003 firing away and getting paid, real cash, instantly to your bank account. Too bad I was the biggest fish back then. However, some would say I am still that same dumb fish.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Ya they had party bingo too my grandmother use to play it

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast