Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $59253.56

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    the first poker site I played on was party poker and I like it but not able too play soon after I started.

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    played party right when they started. anyone remember the crazy 5K freerolls? if ya made it to place 50 ya got $50. I went out at 51 after six hours! made it to 35th the next day though.paradise and pacific were fun, but my favorite back then was UB. I got everyone at work to play there(ya could transfer quick if ya wanted) turned $100 deposit to about a grand(no annette oberstad, but good enough for me) and played horse with annie duke. Those were fun days, some states are pushing online betting, I hope there are some PPA members here besides me.

Paradise poker was the first site i play on. and then partypoker.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

First was party poker, I think. Then FTP came along, and I was mostly on that until black friday

PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar
    For me it was FTP and I enjoyed playn there and was able to get a decent bankroll going fairly quickly. As far as if or can I still play there, no, and no, LOL. I would like to play there again at some point as I still have money on there but I honestly don't see all this stuff wit the DOJ getting resolved anytime in the near or distant future for that matter unfortunately. :-(
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

PokerOwned Veteran
    pokerstars of course ahaha

pokerstars =,(

i'd say my favorite would be FullTiltPoker! it was most appealing and most professional looking :P

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Party Poker is what I started off with.was so new to online poker, and I guess just poker in general that Party poker was the only one I new about. lol my first deposit I had no idea wtf I was doing. I did like Pacific poker a bit after that though.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Mine was POkerstars! I wish i could play there now!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast