Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62952.06

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by trubbluffer View Post
    They said 14 days to process this. So far its been 18 and I emailed support. It turns out they meant 14 business days. So hopefully I hear something this Wednesday or they will be getting another email.
    kathy got her check from lock now,,, BUT I was wondering how ur WU withdrawel going tr ub???? any news yet?? will u st ill keeep us updated??? OK GL and TY))

HHEYY what happpend with this trub???? DID u ever get the WU moeny yet?? u havent updated in a while, and i think u shoild have gotten it by now??? if nnottt, plese let us know tho too OK GLGL hope u got tho!)

About clubwpt.com good product we

PokerOwned Pro
    August 2, 2012 - Requested Withdrawal
    August 8, 2012 - In Progress
    August 22, 2012 - Approved
    August 25,2012 - Money in hand

I never received an email from 3rd party to pick up my money. However Lock support was helpful and they gave me my MTCN and sender info. Process to pick up was quick and easy and I would def do it again. I'm now working on getting the 10% fee refunded back in my poker account since I get 1 free cashout a month. I'll let you know how that goes.

Quote Originally Posted by trubbluffer View Post
    August 2, 2012 - Requested Withdrawal
    August 8, 2012 - In Progress
    August 22, 2012 - Approved
    August 25,2012 - Money in hand

I never received an email from 3rd party to pick up my money. However Lock support was helpful and they gave me my MTCN and sender info. Process to pick up was quick and easy and I would def do it again. I'm now working on getting the 10% fee refunded back in my poker account since I get 1 free cashout a month. I'll let you know how that goes.
    thats very good news man yipppyyyyy
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Elite PokerOwned Member
    very good way less time then waiting for a check. they put my money back into account before i received my check, hope we win again

kathy i,m sure i ,m just very tired, its late,, but ididnt get what u said there/ lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    my 25 dollars that they charge to send you a check. they put that back ito my account

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567