Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63911.32

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned Master
    I don't think it's good to use the pool table. It's isn't really comfortable. Invest in another table and TV and like others said, lots of alcohoolic beverages!

PokerOwned God
    i wouldnt supply the booze tho even with a buy-in if that think it is included you will loose money

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Thanks guys!

I really am taking your advice on the booze. I DO and, to a lesser extent, DON'T want them drunk as it would cost me money but it would also mean I'd win more often than not against those types ppl looking for a fun-type game.

I'll try to incorporate a posker table in my budget but if we need more seats I'll use the pool table. Sounds fair?
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Survey Master
    hope you make some money doing this

I already got 3 players lined up!!!

Looking for 2 more so we can play 6-handed.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Got about 5-6 players lined up and another 3 more for a Saturday-esque game in the making.

Gonna see how tonight goes.

Edit: Only 3 ppl showed so I'm going to move it next week to Saturday to accomidate the 'Friday Home Game' ad I responded to about a couple of months ago.
    Last edited by eqgh5uea; 10-27-2012 at 12:43 PM.

Only had 3 ppl including me so we called it off. I'm gonna try a different course for next week...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123