Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62795.22

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: virus removal

PokerOwned Pro

virus removal

After downloading a game to earn some points, my computer has had a program on it called "BrowserPlus" and a few other similar programs that attach itself to my google chrome. I tried to remove the program, but it is hidden, probably under a fake name. Have any of you had this problem? Any suggestions on how I can completely remove these programs from my computer? Any advice would be appreciated!

the best way to do this is reboot your computer to factory date. this will erase everythign.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Master
    youtube "how to get rid of babylon" i imagine the thing you're talking about is pretty similar.

Any of those downloads on this site are going to be filled with that "crapware". Download "MalwareBytes Anti-Malware" , it will take care of it.

might leave a rootkit in ur comp and malwarebytes wttont take that off....try tdss rootkit removal tool

Elite PokerOwned Member
    if u want to do downloads the u nshould download sandboxie, which puts the downloads in a secure spot on ur pc then it can easily be deleted and not infecting the rest of the computer

True, there is no single removal tool for all virus/malware. Sandboxie is a good choice, forgot about that.

Banned
    I've been doing system restore, to a few days before you did the download. Has always helped me so far. After hearing what treeman said tho, from now on I will be using sandboxie if I'm going to be doing downloads on here.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Dont download anything from here. Tons of other ways to earn points.

bubble chat me or inbox me ill help you remove it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast