Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63672.38

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    doj is a freightening thought. I haven't deposited there is a long time but when I did I used my personal bank account until on day the bank kept denying the transaction & I had to call cs. They told me due to USA relations with China (Bovada & or their payment handlers are Chinese) the gov monitors all transactions with china & had blocked the trans until I called to verify it was me making the transaction! Scary thought.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    there is definitley something fishy about the OP. 1. wouldnt it be 100% easier to just ask support? 2. just like tommy said, you will have to goto the store anyway to put money on the prepaid card.

for bcp western union visa cards work and netspend visa works. be sure to enter 2 dollars less than the amount on the card. bcp charges two dollar fee.

Experienced Member
    I promise you i am far from a DoJ rep. I am just new to the depositing aspect of Online Poker. I have done IBs and freerolls only online. Mostly play live and my Account Now prepaid card doesnt work on the site.

I dont have a bank account atm.

was hoping to find a reloadable card that i could use to deposit, but i guess there is always buying big points packs on PO and using those to get BCP funds via PO.(This just crossed my mind as a way to deposit a few bucks at a time instead of $50+)

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    there is definitley something fishy about the OP. 1. wouldnt it be 100% easier to just ask support? 2. just like tommy said, you will have to goto the store anyway to put money on the prepaid card.
    They have told me that the "Young Americans" prepaid has a decent chance at going through but none can give a specific card it seems.

I have been useing a Net spend prepaid card for about 8 months or so and it works great.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I use my debit card to deposit at Bovada poker and I have no problems.

Experienced Member
    ok thanks for all of the advice, i will go back to using my netspend as i gather it has no issues

LLB King
    I use my Debit on BCP and it works fine, actually the first time I tried it didn't work, after hitting up support it started working. Maybe try that.

I know carbon gives you back the fees. I was stupid enough to deposit on Lock they don't.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast