Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63960.76

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by foofighter View Post
    any tips for a guy who started playing poker 2 weeks ago ?

quit..

nah man, read up, watch videos, practice.. do what everyone else has done before you.. theres no quick fix though, I been playing for 4 years now on off and I'm still making mistakes so...

good luck anyway

Just play for PO pts on the client. Don't waste your own money. <-half joke.

Start by reading some basics. Practice with freerolls and in the PO client. First step is to good tight aggressive play and starting hands. Don't play too many hands.

Good luck
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

Elite PokerOwned Member bikkeromano's Avatar
    Tratar de ser fuerte en el juego y no dejarte bluffear ,, medir las manos muy bien y saber aprovechar las cartas
    im bikkeromano

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    dont base the game on low stakes or freerolls. try to find some live games you can afford, and if online take notes(never know when you will see that player again)

PokerOwned Pro
    Phil Gordon's The Little Green Book. Buy it, read it, study it, read it again. You're welcome.

I don't know if it's around anymore but there used to be an online radio show which also hosted freerolls. They discuss poker play on the air which is cool and sometimes easier to understand than reading.

the best tip for a new guy would be to practice practice and more practice. reading the poker forums help and buying some specific poker books to read is good. this site is a good tip for you too

so did you start playing any poker 2 weeks ago or on-line, there is a night and day difference. If just poker in general, well good luck here! I have seen others say take notes, best advice you can get for on-line.

Anyone can play poker but takes patience skill and luck to be a pro

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member
    The more you play the better you will understand the game. Don't be bothered by people at the tables calling you a donk or idiot. There just trying to get you to tilt. Pick up a book by a pro and read it. It will help.
    I pay in blood....but not my own. BDylan

Oh and don't get married to Ak. lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast