Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62795.22

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    To add to that. I rarely if ever go on tilt(please correct me if i'm wrong). The way I see it, I've been on both sides. Whether it be a bad beat or anything at all that can happen in poker basically. So why am I gonna act like a complete ass and try to ruin everyone elses time at the table. You win some, you lose some.....all sorts of ways.

Experienced Member
    No doubt, bitching doesn't make anything better, just pisses people off.

Quote Originally Posted by shellabella View Post
    Most, and I stress 'most', times I just block the immature banter and I seriously don't care if they are on tilt, or someone jumped all over their ace, yadda yadda, unless of course, I can personally benefit from their anger. I have reported poor sportsmanship(and I don't mean because someone didn't type..good game or nice hand) in the past and nothing has come of it, so I give up. But saying that, I wonder what key words are necessary so client would consider the chat ban-able? Curious...
    all someone would have to do is report the chat to that sites support with game, etc, etc
    I am the Captain of my ship. If you don't like the ride, Get Off!

Banned
    what chat and rant? i dont hear nothign while playing cause i put them on all ignore.

PokerOwned Veteran
    those tournaments are pretty sick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12