Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $67169.92

Threaded View

reallly Bovada?? worst glitch ever seen since i,m playin online tnite:(

WELL, I was playing in the Bovada 1000k guar omaha rebuy tnite. WAS a long rebuy touney,, i finly made the cash, and was like 24 players left only. I had a good stack..... thennnn.... i got moved to a new table and i coild NOT see my cards, BUT I COILD SEE one other players cards tho WTF.. he had a huge stack, and when he woild call, it woild CALL MY chipss into the pot and i coudfnt even fold my own hand... i kept tryin to fold, but i cdnt see,, ALL i couldd see WAS HIS cards. I Logged totalyl off bovada then came back. BLINds were 3 and 6 k, so betweent eh blinds and that guy calling with my chips. i then lost out 3 hands later and i was tilted by then too (...... I called Bovada fone support, and gave them all the info. They said they would email me within 24 hrs with some sort of compensation, itb etter be good tho. They also said they did updates on the 5th, yesterday, so they need to see what happpend.. U THINK????? ok, well i was bummed so i just wanted to share this, but i still like bovada, just sad now. TO top it all off, i just checked on the touney now, and the player who was clicking on my hands, when i countdnt play or see my cards,, is now in first with like 6 left( soo badd...
    Last edited by rrickir; 02-07-2013 at 12:59 AM. Reason: aaddd update