Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63113.69

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    This is cash tables tho. I dont no about sng or mtts.
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Carbon has fixed some of these problems. I played a cash game a lil bit a couple of hours ago and the lag seems to gotten a lil better. I didnt play much and i just went to log in and they are down for maintenance again. Maybe they are fixing more of the issues. I hope so.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by confused247 View Post
    Thanks for the post. Its good that merge acknowledges what is wrong with the software, but its a shame that the functionality wasn't tested more thoroughly before it was released.
    I agree.. I can't imagine why this new 6.0 version wasn't fully tested prior to its release. I thought that was standard procedure before a new software is released. They are driving me nuts with all this crap. I hate not being able to play when I want to play!! Hope it's all working smoothly soon.
    There are TWO rules for ultimate success in poker:
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i think for some stupid reason all the sites are up dating. if its not broke dont fix it

Seasoned Veteren
    well the sit n go is fixed and all seems to be runnning much better lets hope it all is back fully

played a couple of sngs this morning in carbon and had no problems at all lets hope when the traffic gets thick it stays the same.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 11kathy View Post
    i think for some stupid reason all the sites are up dating. if its not broke dont fix it
    I tend to agree with this statement

PokerOwned God
    sounds like a mess really..i guess everything wll be back to the norm in a week or 2..wow

i believe this was not an upgrade it was a way for merge to pocket more money.

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    well i,m glad they know some of the main issues but what genius thought this format would be better or easier to use?i use find my tourny tickets with ease now not sure what tickets i got?
    win if yu can but always play fair

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast