Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62967.21

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    u guys r forgeting an important detail on all this, u have to keep in mind that u have to download the room from the PO link to make it possible to track it for the loyalty.....besides that, i think its really great idea rick..........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    u guys r forgeting an important detail on all this, u have to keep in mind that u have to download the room from the PO link to make it possible to track it for the loyalty.....besides that, i think its really great idea rick..........
    yesss not worrried bout that part for me right now,, .. just the looking at the other good points get back in that spaceship, now hehe

I think PokerHost is the best skin on merge for these very reasons (p2p transfers, Western Union and money gram), and this is the reason there are more players playing on that site than any other skin on merge right now besides Carbon. Carbon will always be merges flagship skin/site.
    Last edited by NateVest; 03-05-2013 at 10:45 PM.

I think I just may be screwed out of Loyalty period. I have tried everything possible to prove I did everything correctly and still no Loyalty credit. When I email the affiliate managers, they say its the affiliate and it just sucks going around in circles unless you're the button lol But I love that there is a merge skin that has p2p transfers and I am sure Carbon and other merge skins could come back with a transfer fee and players would pay it even if it is a percentage of the amount shipped, just saying they could take advantage of it if brought back.

Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    I think I just may be screwed out of Loyalty period. I have tried everything possible to prove I did everything correctly and still no Loyalty credit. When I email the affiliate managers, they say its the affiliate and it just sucks going around in circles unless you're the button lol
    WRONG thread n ate for that LOLOL dont spam my thread LOLOL,, ok j/k...

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    I think I just may be screwed out of Loyalty period. I have tried everything possible to prove I did everything correctly and still no Loyalty credit. When I email the affiliate managers, they say its the affiliate and it just sucks going around in circles unless you're the button lol
    Interesting. I have the EXACT same issue. my question to them which has never been answered... if CARBON says I track back to PO, and PO says I do... who am I showing as being affiliated with? Something stinks here.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

can u guys please keep that subject in the right thread?? and not hijack this one LOL< pleaseD

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I never really believe anything till i see it for myself, so was finally able to test the p2p transfer here and it worked with no problem, almost instant. ONly problem is it is manually done, so no transfers when they are not in, something like 9 pm - 9 am, maybe an hour or 2 off either of those, but you get the idea. THis is a merge skin with all the reg tournaments that carbon has. Would be nice if zab would get a game or 2 on here, we could start trading merge funds again.

Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    I never really believe anything till i see it for myself, so was finally able to test the p2p transfer here and it worked with no problem, almost instant. ONly problem is it is manually done, so no transfers when they are not in, something like 9 pm - 9 am, maybe an hour or 2 off either of those, but you get the idea. THis is a merge skin with all the reg tournaments that carbon has. Would be nice if zab would get a game or 2 on here, we could start trading merge funds again.
    YAY IT worked fast too !! YES maybe zab will see this adn try somet here also.Transfering again on merge is nice.. and they also have that WU withdrawel option too, unlike carbon andthe good live support..OK tx for making me the test subject madjek lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Guess i should of said, to transfer you have to do same as carbon, send in copy of any and all credit cards used for dep, along with copy of id. I used a virtual card and just sent screen shot, and just sent in the same verification form with copy of id i used for carbon, and they were fine with all that, like ricki said, live chat is there all the time and answer right away.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast