Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62305.61

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: poker stars

panther I disagree. Online poker would be a great source of revenue to boost our economy. If it was properly legalized online poker players would contribute taxes and that's all that matters. Pokerstars will open back up to US players as soon as it is legalized. Even if they have to pay taxes on what is earned from americans, it's still traffic on their site that will increase overall rake.

PokerOwned Pro
    I think we must leave this in the hand of time. only with time that it will happens.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I think the United States will cede to that of online gaming soon will be forced to allow their players back

Experienced Member
    i m not from usa but as much as i know they still negociate full tilt too..to reopen the site there

PokerOwned Master
    not at all in the next little bit if time but as said before^^ gambling always wins lol!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Full tilt open in november or january....play poker and win the money

ure not really missing out on much
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Master
    man im running out of points what the hell

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    panther I disagree. Online poker would be a great source of revenue to boost our economy. If it was properly legalized online poker players would contribute taxes and that's all that matters. Pokerstars will open back up to US players as soon as it is legalized. Even if they have to pay taxes on what is earned from americans, it's still traffic on their site that will increase overall rake.
    eh, idk, maybe you have a point. But i wouldn't dream of such things happening any time soon. You're better off moving to Canada right now.

Personally I think that there are so many pokerrooms, and I can't understand why pokerstars is the biggest one.
    I dont like pokerstars, give me everest or fulltilt back. I am sure there are lots of better ones that pstars
    ~Have no fear! ac13 is here!~ ''You douchebags are gonna bring your A-game? - Just messing with you Sasquatch!'' Philip Hoffman

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast