Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63514.31

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: poker sites

poker sites

ive been playing internet poker for a long time and let me tell you, it hasnt been easy! i think some internet sites are horrible, not to name names but some just try to take your money and instead of trying to let people understand the game better, they tried to simulate it like its real but really some sites are wheeled bingo games.

Every Software has bad beats programmed in to make the sites more money on rake and to keep the recreational player in the game. Poker is long term and avoiding coolers is hard but put in some hours on any given site and they r fairly easy to see coming. Just my opinion.

Bingo? I like bingo. Sometimes you just gotta get lucky and spin the wheel!
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

It's hard to want to play on some of these sites because of all the bad beats you can get. I have been knocked out of many tournaments with what I would call a good hand only to end up being beat by a donk going all in with a 45 off suit. I will never understand why this continues to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    ive been playing internet poker for a long time and let me tell you, it hasnt been easy! i think some internet sites are horrible, not to name names but some just try to take your money and instead of trying to let people understand the game better, they tried to simulate it like its real but really some sites are wheeled bingo games.
    I don't think this is a site issue - from their perspective the sites exist to make money for the owners. Their main goal is not to make you into a better poker player. It's up to us, individually, to figure out how to play within their framework.

That said, FullTilt was better than most- it had some real player development promotions available. Just before the end, there was a promotion in which you could learn from a set of videos made by pros, then if you used the strategies taught, you could earn points that led to entry into freerolls and such.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Elite PokerOwned Member astub1975's Avatar
    Poker sites will always be filled with donks. Its best to get used to it these days. sigh...

thats good advice eichroll. ive been putting in hours and havent seen any real payoff. what is a good website to go to

Ypu are right about the donks. It seems that most people that are playing these days don't take it to seriously like years past. It is getting harder to make any money because of that. I don't think there is any good sites to play it's just a matter of getting lucky when you do play.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Hmmmm..... you need luck and must have strategy and skill.... regardless azz

I think its all about the opportunities that you take, i'll easily fold good hands such ak/aq and others, preflop depending on the action?. why commit a big portion of my stack to a drawling hand, easily beaten. am i missing out on a big pot? sure, but i could lose it just as much. i'd wrather limp with garbage, and hit something big, and bust the ak/aq that cant let there hand go

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast