Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64312.61

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Private
    In my opinion, full tilt poker is the site to play in. The software is the best all around, and i can mod =]

Private
    I liked barnyardpoker.com for awhile cause there every 2 hour 5 dollar freerolls but they had gotten rid of em. Not many people play on the site anymore but still a fun one if your lookin for a challenge

Knight
    FTP used to be my site of choice but IDK. I have been playing on Absolute Poker and I seem to have much better luck over there... Turned $10 into $30 so far, I wonder how long till I lose it all ^_^

Corporal
    FTP by far... can't stand other software like PS or UB with their ugly and depressing skins

Private
    I have played on Fulltilt and Pokerstars aka jokerstars. I prefer Fulltilt because it is more basic and easy to filter through the games you want.

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by ohmaigawd View Post
    Im playing Zynga poker on Facebook because its the best free poker I found...
    Anyone knows any other free poker sites? (Im playing free because I almost allways lose if I play for cash ^^)
    if your playing 4 free, than almost any site is better than that zynga crap. full tilt is probably the best cuz their system is better than any other site i've seen. only thing is, if u r playing real money on there, u r likely 2 see hands that r 80-90% favorites lose 50% of the time, but that's the same at every online poker site i've played at so far. that mite be why u always lose when u play 4 cash.

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Easyrider88 View Post
    Supposedly they are going to make poker legal here in the USA (Someday) but they have been saying that for 3 years now. So bla, I dont know
    i really hope that they do. maybe then there will be sum kind of regulation that ensures that hands that are 80-90% favorites actually do win 80-90% of the time, instead of the 50% that i'm used 2 seeing on online poker.

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by grilldoggy View Post
    FullTilt is top notch because of software reliability, ease of withdrawal, and quantity of games. You can find a plethora of forum games there. UltimateBet and PokerNordica are also very trustworthy. Doyles is decent as well. Can't suggest Bodog because of software issues - too many crashes and slowdowns.
    i'm glad 2 see that it's not just me w/ the problems at bodog. everytime i would call them 2 complain about a problem i was having, they would always tell me that it must be a problem w/ MY COMPUTER, even tho i could have 2 other sites running fine at the same time that bodog was slowing down & crashing.

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackacecard View Post
    I play on full tilt poker but sometimes it gives me an impression that is rigged in some way because some times i get an 1 in a million bad beat and then I fell like throwing my computer out the window, but let`s hope it it`s not rigged :P
    u mean like when hands that are 80-90% favorites 2 win keep losing, over & over again? so far, that's been my experience at every online poker site that i've played on.

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans Landa11 View Post
    I've played lots of other poker sites and I still think Full Tilt is the best when it comes to software and playability. When it comes to bad beats though it's a whole different story.
    i completely agree. i luv the format. i don't like the incredible amount of bad beats.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast