Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63223.55

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    There are the steps on merge. Pokerowned freerolls. Freerolls on almost every poker client. Bovada/Bodog used to give you a free $10 when you signed up if you were a new player. Not sure if this is still happening.

There are also sites like this Pokerspace.com - Poker Forum, Community and much more! that use a site currency similar to poker owned points. I've been a member of this site for years and been able to get about $50 free through different promotions. You can earn the sites points through various avenues. You can basically build a site points BR and use it for various tournaments then cash it in for money on select sites. The tournies are small so your odds are pretty good. It's a pretty good place and tourney competition varies if that's what you are looking for.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i hate steps, mess w/em from time to time, no problem gettin to step 3, just too hard to get that $1 after u get 4 all-ins 1st hand n then u got someone starting w/half the chips at the table

Banned
    I would say checking out all the various forums and becoming a member(active) to be including in different private freerolls and so on if you are looking to really maximize your possible attempts to build a roll from scratch. Also, always make sure you are totally up-to-date with the promos happening/provided by whichever cardroom you are playing on. Had a guy at one of my ring tables the other day, turned a royal and it was down to heads up in the hand, he proceeded to bet the fucking thing out and take the other guy out of the pot. Goodbye $50 for free just to check the damn hand down because he had NO clue about the royal flush bonus. He made a cool $3.58 on the hand after rake.

After "Black Friday" most free stuff took a dump sorry to say.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I miss the days of so many freerols, you had to write them down

PokerOwned Veteran RudyPlaysPoker's Avatar
    i remember playing $200 freerolls with 200 max players and they wouldnt fill up. and god damn i miss trying for iron man

Seasoned Veteran
    I've never heard of steps; are they anything like carbon sponsored freerolls and are they worth it ??

You could always play for play chips there free and reloadable.. Theres enough free out there and if u havent built anything by now most likely you never will. sry not tryin to be a dick. Theres 5 freerolls here everyday, how much more free do you need? LOL Good luck in your search for more freebies tho
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    You could always play for play chips there free and reloadable.. Theres enough free out there and if u havent built anything by now most likely you never will. sry not tryin to be a dick. Theres 5 freerolls here everyday, how much more free do you need? LOL Good luck in your search for more freebies tho
    And I cannot play a single one of the normal Carbon freerolls because of starting times...Thats why I love PO freerolls (the first 2 of the day)

Quote Originally Posted by astronaut View Post
    I've never heard of steps; are they anything like carbon sponsored freerolls and are they worth it ??
    They are free to play sitngos. You have to win a couple to win a $1.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast