Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62994.89

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

Petition to increase BCP payout

I played on the $20 Juicy last night and there were only 26 players. BCP has regularly seen this kind of turnout at its 1:00 and 4:00 and the midnight BCP has been over 40. Maybe it's time to increase the BCP payout to $20 also, with a 90 point buy-in. What does everyone think?

I would pay the 90 points for a $20 pool. The fact that it is only $10 has been the deciding factor against joining it a few times for me (that is, if it had been $20, I probably would have played it). I still play the BCP tourneys sometimes, but would likely play them more for a bigger prize pool.

Zab
    Well the 00:00 tournament has good #s.. I am going to increase that one..

But the other 2 don't have THAT great of #s..
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Experienced Member
    They need to make it bigger then that why not make it 135 points with a 35$ prize that would be the best they do that for carbon cause it takes 8 months to cash out XD

PokerOwned Demi-God
    What about a small increase on the other two, to $15? Just to see if it helps increase the turnout.

If you make the 2 afternoon BCP's $20, more people will join.

The biggest problem is that BCP doesn't have cheap tournaments - tough to build a roll winning 95 cents at a time

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    If you make the 2 afternoon BCP's $20, more people will join.

The biggest problem is that BCP doesn't have cheap tournaments - tough to build a roll winning 95 cents at a time
    No question about it.. if I increased them to $100 even more would join.

The issue is, will ENOUGH join to at least break even.. At $10, no.. the late one does though
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

You've been here for 5 years and you've only won 53.50? Terrible...

How many people do you need to average for it to be worth a prize pool of 20?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post

The issue is, will ENOUGH join to at least break even.. At $10, no.. the late one does though
    That's why maybe we can try the afternoon ones at $15 with a 65 buy-in. I don't play Juicy that much but seeing last night's turnout of only 26 got me thinking...

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post

If breaking even is a potential problem, then increasing the payouts to $20 (in the afternoon) & pricing them @ 90 points seems like a nice in-between. Perhaps the midnight freeroll could even be priced slightly higher. ($25-$35)

I actually rarely play in the Carbon tournaments because they are 1 2/3rds - ~ 4 times as expensive as all of the other freerolls, and Black Chip/Bovada/Juicy/Lock are very nice because of the smaller buy-ins.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast