Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62924.59

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    i am doing it now thats one reason i dont play there much anymore well that and i got AA cracked 11 times in one day and i just quit

PokerOwned Veteran
    Well gl getting something that they took away for a specific reason. IF bank of America took away money market accounts because it was breaking a regulation, you could comment on it till the sun went dark and they wouldnt bring it back. Just one of those things. It will never come back. Ever...

cool well like i said nothing will get done for sure if nothing is done and it only takes asecond so y not. and if other sites have it they can as well.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Yeah I had known some people at Carbon and they were basically telling me for a long time, even while P2P was still in effect, that management and many employees at Carbon did not like P2P, and that it made work much harder to ferret out the masses that try and cheat the P2P system (and make a business ripping off players ie using trading threads/forums). They also feel those players who made accounts just to cheat people on P2P trades eventually go away or just do not start accounts there. They feel a big headache has gone away. I would be super surprised if you ever saw it back there...
    Last edited by WECpoker; 09-01-2013 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by supernuts View Post
    cool well like i said nothing will get done for sure if nothing is done and it only takes asecond so y not. and if other sites have it they can as well.
    umm because as uve been told ITS A WASTE OF FUCKIN TIME
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    THERE WILL NEVER BE PEER TO PEER TRANSFERS ON CARBON. Supernuts they took it away because if they want a hope of doing anything except being a rogue semi illegal poker site, they took away transfers, IT IS NOT ALLOWED BY THE CASHIER SYSTEM. Meaning carbon poker is using a third party system that wont allow them to do it. It isn't carbon (although carbon doesn't like them either) so much as a regulations to use this specific cashier/processor. Other sites don't have it. Bovada doesn't, pays out fine. Lock does, guess what its worth pennies.If you want money on you must deposit simple as that, you can type requests until your fingers are little bone nubs and it wont do good. They took it away, its not coming back. EVER

Elite PokerOwned Member
    There is a lot of people speaking in absolutes here. I do think though that if they ever did bring back p2p it would be to late for them as a site because it would be after the US market had opened back up. And let's face it, they probably won't be around much longer after that.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    On a brighter note, someone recently posted about an incredibly fast withdrawal from them. I believe it was about ten days from request to check clearing in their account.

i think merge will be fine. a few probably will shut down as they come and go

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supernuts View Post
    i think merge will be fine. a few probably will shut down as they come and go
    BetOnline. Is anyone here playing on that site?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast