Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63573.02

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Online poker dead in U.S its final?

Does anyone agree that online is dead for us players,I mean it definately took a big hit two years ago but I feel like people are neg;ecting the fact that nearly every site that allows u.s players ends up not being able to pay out. I mean if Bovada payouts start slipping its going to be the end for sure

PokerOwned Veteran
    its not dead move to vegas and go play ultimate poker

PokerOwned Demi-God
    That's right... Play all you want and build a bankroll if you're good. Chalk it up as practice or fun. You won't be cashing out at Carbon or Juicy Stakes, living in Louisiana, like I do anyway.... much less Full Tilt, PokerStars, Ultimate Bet or any of the others that blocked US cash players and kept there money. You can play funzy all you like online. May as will play Zynga. I don't know anything about Bovada.

I think that's overstated - it sounds like there are some difficulties in cashing out, but it is still possible for US players

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by c0ckmanchan1 View Post
    Does anyone agree that online is dead for us players,I mean it definately took a big hit two years ago but I feel like people are neg;ecting the fact that nearly every site that allows u.s players ends up not being able to pay out. I mean if Bovada payouts start slipping its going to be the end for sure
    Yeah at the moment all I could recommend to friends for a deposit and cashout is Winning Poker Network (True, BCP, Americas Cardroom), Bovada, and possibly Intertops (Of course UP also, but even that site seems F'd up in other ways--newbie programmers). I would tell anyone not to deposit fresh funds at Merge or Lock

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Pokerstars is coming back into the US in November!

Just joined this site. Why not deposit at Merge? What's this about them not paying out? I'm not to fond of Carbon Poker. I was thinking of making the switch to Lock Poker. Any suggestions or reviews of Lock?

really? that's great.

Quote Originally Posted by credsfan03 View Post
    Pokerstars is coming back into the US in November!
    What makes you say that??

Poker in the US definitely isn't dead, otherwise Zab would have closed this site up. I can't really comment about cashouts until I start making some =).

Just yesterday I got a check from Carbon,,, took 7 weeks, but they paid.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast