Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61404.43

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    Still having issues with the site. Yesterday in lagged out heads up in a super turbo and folded my hand heads up with 77. It also screwed the lobby up in the thank you freeroll. So I ended up playing some pots i normally wouldnt have not realizing I was so close to the money.

Quote Originally Posted by motive View Post
    i never have tried merge well carbon yes but merge no, and judging by what what your saying is its 50/50
    Merge is the network that Carbon, Hero, Aced, etc. play off of.

There's over 60 skins on the Merge network.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned Veteren
    I have had nothing but problems with the new software. First it was lagging me out. Now it wants to crash every time i try to play a game. Support keeps saying the problem is fixed. It's not!

PokerOwned God
    Only things i find wrong are the times of tournaments, well they are correct but display games for tomorrow stated as today. You actually have to look at the details of each individual tournament to see the real day. Also, it use to have stats w/o having to open the lobby, which was better. I mean stats showing players left in the game.

Seasoned Veteran
    those runtime errors that occure every 10/mins for me were the only thing that keept me from reloading for the June bonus this month. cant stand losing hands via servr defaults!

Banned
    Never played on the merge network should check it out sometime.

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    I have had a few small problems. I've had the run time error maybe 2 or 3 times and then the "blue screen of death" on my PC (Don't know if it is related to the new software) Other than that I like how the software is set up.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsPokerVerse View Post
    So far I am not fond of the new layout/software that is on the merge sites. It is a bit difficult to navigate thus far I think, and some things that you were able to do before are no longer there, or I haven't been able to find it yet anywhere on the site. Wut does everyone else think of the new look?! *hugs*
    Besides software bugs (which seem to be getting closer to being fix) I like the new look and vibe. I really cussed FTP new look but once got use to it was ok. In time people will adapt and conquere the software but the Merge river is still there flowing stronger than ever.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I really dont like the new setup !!

Seasoned Veteran
    It looks really nice I'll probably get used it too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast