Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63172.42

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    don't think my comp can handle another poker site

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Pro
    They desperately need to update their mac client. I would play there so much more.

I loved Lock after getting used to it.I can get used to any poker site that,s an aquarium........

PokerOwned Veteran
    lock poker sucks since they left merge i think

Experienced Member
    How goes it on Lock?

Seasoned Veteran
    lock poker used to be what i play but i switched over to carbon since it seems like people like carbon better

not heard about ne1 not getting their payment at all there is nothing to worry for online ewallet or check payment but if u want a chec

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MLGKevlar View Post
    Congrats on your new winnings! I just became a member of Lock Poker not to long ago and i just dont like the client/server that much. Yesterday i was in a private tourney from this site and i was in 1st. it started having server issues then the tournament was canceled =( But ill still continue to try and start a bankroll =) Once again congrats!
    This happened to me in over 5 tournaments one night when a whole slew where cancelled. Would have won like $15 more or so, so it wasn't nothing. I can't imagine if you were ahead like me in a 6 person DON SNG for $1000 or something with nearly all the chips and two people nearly out when the frozen table comes. They did do a little percentage for it but it would have amounted to much more had the game finished. OH yeah, I've also seen like 8000 paired boards and a similar number of boards flushed not to mention being card fking dead for like a month and a half now like 85% of the time. Patience is the key is right. Til' your freakin eyeballs fall out and your barf and start folding any "good" pocket pair just because you know you will get the bone. Play freerolls there if they hold any. I no longer see the $50 x 4 games a day. New depositor freerolls? I haven't seen them or maybe I'm missing them. Anyway, crappy software, crappy results, and lieing on your website about no longer happening promotions mixed with slow responses, questionable withdrawals to the US unless someone's heard different and if you want a check, you gotta build that roll up to at least $675 I think now. Western Union yes and cool if they actually put the 10% back in your account later but who cares if all they are doing is making play so horribly even, or "fair", to the point nobody actually wins unless it's a big tournament and luck goes your way or you satellite into another tournament for a low buy-in and win or place in that bigger tournament or something. I don't really like late registration and rebuys and add-ons either and their guarantees are pretty much covered, etc., etc. and oh yeah they don't take care of their affiliates, no live chat (what are they all hiding from, the fact that 4 dudes and one chick in some island warehouse are running the whole show with hired pros at home online and bots running all over the site too to catch all those fish niblets?), shall I go on? This is why the US needs regulated poker in the US by the US of fkn A with no other countries involved and nobody playing in some fkn Phillipines using proxies or whatever and botting the site all up donkin away the free money they get staked to do it with. LOL. I'm not sure I'm done yet. How many points I get for this one? LOL! If only 15% online or off are profitable then I'd say you could be about 5% profitable on Lock with absolutely flawless BRM, some luck and smart game choices and stats and a leprechaun and a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow to chase as if you really give a good fk LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567