Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62795.22

Is Merge REALLY laggy for you? This might help!

When either Carbon or Aced is really slow on loading, lags, or freezes, this tip might help.

Go to My Computer
    Double click your hard drive letter
    Double click the Windows folder
    Double click the ServiceProfiles folder
    Double click the LocalService folder
    Double click the AppData folder
    Double click the Local folder

Now in the Local folder, if you see any files that say FontCache, delete them. They are junk files. They use up a ton of resources, and will make your PC run at 100%.

*IF you can't find these folders, click on "Organize" in your folder view and then on "Folders and Search options". In the pop out, click on the "View" tab and them make sure "Show hidden files, folders, and drives is marked"

If you use a program like CCleaner, it should delete these as long as you have the box checked next to Font Cache under the System section, bit it doesn't always catch these, so you may have to remove them on your own.

Experienced Member
    Thanks, that has been bothering me. Lol. Gonna try that asap.

Thanks for the info. I will give it it try. I think my problem is I need a new computer but I will try this also.

PokerOwned Veteran
    realy i need the play poker

Hmmm... I did this, but it didn't seem to help much at first. I did a reboot, and then I could tell a difference.

How to do this on a Mac? Anyone know?

Hey AZPLAY11 I suggest you go to iobit.com and you can get a program that just came out with a new version Advanced SystemCare 7 Free. If your computer is lagging this program will get it to as fast as possible. There are about a dozen optimization and speed things it does at the click of the scan button and has more features. I won't bore you to death but have been using it for a couple years and even bought the pro version. It keeps my 4 year old toshiba laptop running like new. I think it has well over 100 million downloads in the U.S. alone.

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    YAC works great. Its YAC yet another cleaner. Works well for speeding things up and also keeps track of your running proccesses and programs live to the second so u can see what starts running and when and you can kill the proccess. Very simple and yet very effective program with easy clean up and speed up , one click options. Its called YAC and stands for Yet Another Cleaner.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact