Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64207.04

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Thats not true Black chip, Bovada, Juicy, Intertops, Carbon they all pay fast

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Carbon might take a few weeks but its a lot better then it has been

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I know Bovada Tops, Juicy, Black chip, They only take like a week

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    OR sell it for gdmp and get those funds to your bank account in ~2-3 days (winning network only)
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    Their SnG's are good since traffic is low waiting months for a check is BS -Lock was at the Top hope they enjoy looking at the bottom .
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Quote Originally Posted by upser View Post
    I understand why ppl don't like lock poker not many members & hard to get in a sng but their tourneys are good if you want to play a game for a few hours and their members are weak so it's ez to win
    Yeah, those are the benefits, because anyone that ever wants to see a check from their poker LEFT a long time ago. Cause Lock doesn't pay!! Ever!!
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

2 months for a check must of been a long time ago. I just cancelled a $500 check request a week ago, after waiting 6 months. I have been playing the .25/.50 cash tables to get booster here, and the winnings don't hurt either if they do ever get their act together. But I have heard some awful times/stories from other players while sitting in the games.

Another thing I've noticed (and it may not mean anything other than there are less loose players playing the pots), is that the stronger hands seem to be holding up on a much more "normal" rate than Merge and BCP.

Another drawback though, is the random boots, I even uninstalled and reinstalled onto a different drive, and still I may get booted 3 times in 5-10 mins, or not booted at all in 2 hours.
    Last edited by MichMan; 02-15-2014 at 02:31 PM.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

PokerOwned Pro
    lock used to be ok but then they changed the site now it's horrible

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Unless they cashout situation has changed, traffic, competition, software, or any other variable are all irrelevant.

lol... sounds like one more person trying to build up clientele so they can get their money off the site?
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast