Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63012.16

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member
    lol@ grind out at lock.. I dont know to many decent players who make lock their home site.. Its just ludicrous. But then again I guess that makes for alot easier takings from all those fish.. I just wish lock either shut the fuck down or got their w/ds out faster.. cuz they leave u feeling like they are gonna shut down and run with the money any day... So they make users wanna sell their funds for cheap.. Good luck sir I hope you get a pleasent suprise some time down the road !!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wcpepsi1 View Post
    lol@ grind out at lock.. I dont know to many decent players who make lock their home site.. Its just ludicrous. But then again I guess that makes for alot easier takings from all those fish.. I just wish lock either shut the fuck down or got their w/ds out faster.. cuz they leave u feeling like they are gonna shut down and run with the money any day... So they make users wanna sell their funds for cheap.. Good luck sir I hope you get a pleasent suprise some time down the road !!
    Most decent players dont have a home site and grind on almost all major sites available at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by wcpepsi1 View Post
    All sites that US players can play on are just ludicrous , sure miss stars and tilt
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    hope it goes well for ya, be a nice chunk of change
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    hope u get it mich! keep us informed!!

Payouts are more in the 8-9 month range, not 8-9 weeks.

how long does the lock withdraws usually take? ive heard they can take months...

PokerOwned Veteran
    why do people play at lock if the cashout take so long? there is better website out there.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yes I thk most the us sites are pretty bad compared to poker stars and FT. hope the cashout works for ya

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I have heard lock takin 6 to 9 months for cashouts!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast