Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62891.41

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    really why do you even bother with this site????????????

PokerOwned Pro
    Yeah that's bull that you cant even cash out. That's why I like bovada never had a problem cashing out there.

email i got this morning from lock after having a small go at them:
    Hi,

Our apologies for the confusion. I'm afraid that this is a necessary security measure in order to verify your E-wallet. Once you make your deposit and your new payout has been requested, let us know and we will do your best to expedite your payout request and get it to you as soon as possible.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.
    All my best,

Quinn

---
    CSR, Lock Support

so it looks ok ive increased my br to over $700 and i intend to deposit later to see what happens
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

you have to deposit via skrill to unlock the skrill feature.

Quote Originally Posted by rs3rooster View Post
    you have to deposit via skrill to unlock the skrill feature.
    well ty for telling me this after they did really very helpful post :/

soo anyone come across this before...dafuq am i sposed to deposit via skrill if this is all i get every time i try to access it (yet when i go thru the "credit card" option it seems to work fine *sigh* they really dont want me taking my money out huh

gotta agree with lilturkgirl - why would it matter if you have deposited or not? I understand that they have to ensure that you are of age and so need some sort of definitive proof of that, but that should not require a doposit

be careful, it seems that lock like to investigate people on forum sites to see if they have slandered lock's name and traded their monies at pennies on the dollar... These people are the ones who don't get money
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    gotta agree with lilturkgirl - why would it matter if you have deposited or not? I understand that they have to ensure that you are of age and so need some sort of definitive proof of that, but that should not require a doposit
    its not the fact i have to deposit that bothers me about this especially since in the email they said that i would be able withdraw it all including the deposit, so thats a none issue

i have 2 main issues with the way this shits gone down
    the first is that it took them 3 months to tell me i need to make a deposit in order to withdraw it wasnt clear whn i made the initial withdraw request nor did any of the support people i spoke to mention it during the waiting period i could have easily sorted that out months ago

my second is the fact i seem to be unable to make a deposit, its almost like they know i intend to withdraw a substantial amount and have bugged my account so it loops with the "not logged in" page when i clearly am, its all very shady and has been poorly handled
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    be careful, it seems that lock like to investigate people on forum sites to see if they have slandered lock's name and traded their monies at pennies on the dollar... These people are the ones who don't get money
    i havent slandered them, not until now not until they started fucking me about n even then i havent talked that much shit i am still giving them chances to prove they are not the heap of shit that everyone seems to think they are, and tbh if they just paid people, they wouldnt have any shit to talk bad about O.o so futher "punishing" them makes very little to no sense it makes me wonder if this site is run by adults or children
    Last edited by azreal1; 10-04-2013 at 09:35 AM.

PokerOwned Pro
    for receipts of money earned, we must seize and send verification to support the system.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast