Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62089.41

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Veteran
    I have gotten payouts from Merge in a timely fashion. Somewhat at least. About a month or so.

i concur carbom does pay takes awhile check come from Canada

PokerOwned Veteran
    I will cash you out in 20 seconds today
    Steve
    Steortex,steindallas,SteortexrulesLLBS

Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    If you do a search of this forum (and other forums) you'll find plenty of people who have received checks from Carbon and other Merge skins.

I don't understand the concern.
    I can understand the concern.I got burned by U.B. for $180.I won't bore you with details but after an initial deposit of $50,it took me awhile to grind it up to the $180.About a year before they got the boot i started thinking about taking out $100 because rumors were getting around that it was getting harder to withdraw from a lot of sites.Boy were they right.After 6 months of e-mails,complaints and giving them every form of i.d. except a stool sample,they finally said the check was in the mail.I had heard that somewhere before, so i was still skeptical but hopeful.I heard the check was in the mail for another 6 months until the day i tried to log on and they had disappeared into cyberspace.The thing that really bothered me was i LOVED playing the game on U.B. So when i realized my $ would never be seen again, i felt like a really good friend had scammed me for months and then blew out of town, never to be seen again.At the time i just told myself that it was an expensive lesson and to learn from it.So I don't understand why people aren't really too concerned about what these sites are doing with their $ I do know that a lot of players ARE getting paid and that there better ways to withdraw than others.But i still have heard some complaints in here about how long they had to wait and others still waiting.Now i have a friend at a weekly cash game that has been waiting almost 7 months for a check that,s worth over $450.I have no reason not to believe him.So i just found out that to make a $1 cash transfer NOT a withdraw,you must make a minimum deposit of $10.I can hear them out there now,well, its only $10
    why make such a fuss.Well,it is only $10 and maybe i,m not too bright but i would like someone to explain to me why this is needed to transfer $1? That $ is still in their system making $ While your explaining that can you also tell me that you know for sure that the majority of their revenue is made on the rake and entry fees and not the the $ of yours that is sitting in THEIR bank making interest.What incentive do they have for paying you, your $, in a timely fashion.I have just 1 more short question.Why do most deposits take no more than the blink of an eye but a withdraw is such long drawn out process.I am seriously interested in someone explaining even some of these things to me.If you start out by telling me its for my own protection,I probably won't be reading much more......

They certainly payout. The only thing you have to do first is get verified. Don't forget to sign the Verification Form!

Quote Originally Posted by StackSnack View Post
    They certainly payout. The only thing you have to do first is get verified. Don't forget to sign the Verification Form!
    How much and how long did it take ?

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyAces615 View Post
    they payout and theres more than one way to get money on of there
    how much and how long did it take?

PokerOwned God
    I think certain payouts and certain countries you can get this faster. US you have to take the check by mail or direct deposit. If you need your funds quick, try player to player transfer see if somene is looking for carbon dollars. I have sold twice on here, or should i say traded. Just have to be verified like it says above.

There are lots of stories on the pocket5s forum about Merge payouts if that is what you are looking for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12