Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $59911.63

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    $1000 tourney is quite good. On pokerstars there is a big $2000 freeroll with tons of feeder tounaments running all week. Unfortunately tons of people enter.

Freerolls to win tickets to another freeroll...give me a break! Cake had that for ages. Sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    What is Juicystakes? is it part of the merge skins? or cake or something like that.....never heard of it.
    No its not part of merge as someone has already said its part of "Revolution Gaming Network"

Kathy, Norton will tell you that about everything you try and download. How many poker sites have you downloaded that had a virus?

Good luck on the felt!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

not enough traffic there to keep you satisfied....I wouldny even bother....deleted it from my comp 5 minutes after checking it out

Elite PokerOwned Member
    going to give them a break and play with them

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Everything transferred fine for me - Even my affiliate will still have monthly $5000 freerolls!!!!~

Dear Player

BTW: We are the only ones offering a reload for our players who have switched to Juicy Stakes.
    See below for more details.
    You should have already received an email from Cake/Colt Poker informing you that your Cake/Colt Poker account has been moved to Juicy Stakes Poker as the former rooms no longer service US traffic.
    But it is business as usual for you! You are still on the same Revolution Network and still playing the same players at the tables but your room has a different name!

We have updated your RTR profile so when you login you will see Juicy Stakes instead of Cake/Colt. Your rakeback is still 36% and your rake history is all safe.

If you now have two or more Juicy Stakes accounts with us just email their support [email protected] and tell them to transfer all your cash/points/cards/chips to the account of your choice.

If you have two Juicy Stakes accounts split between affiliates, now would be a good time to switch everything across to the account you hold with us! Why? Well I am glad you asked:

36% Rakeback
    $60,000 in Exclusive Monthly Rake Races
    $5,000 Freeroll

+ Exclusively for RTR members

A Reload Bonus:
    50% up to $300
    Code: RTRJUICY
    Must Deposit by: 19:59 EDT on October 1st
    90 Days to Clear
    Worth 21% Extra Rakeback

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 11kathy View Post
    i went to down laod it ths morning and norton security said it was not safe
    No point trusting Norton when it comes to poker clients, really. My security s/w gave me problems with Titan too, but i just ignored it. With that said, I don't trust those small euro sites.

PokerOwned God
    Not familiar with the site at all, but it seems like a lot of work for only the top 7 advancing. At least when I played at pokerstars, they gave out way more seats.

Well I had a $1 there they transfered over from Cake. I played one hand of blackjack, lost and now I'm done with them. Playing on Lock Poker now.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    still will not down load. red star also gave me big viruses

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast