Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62739.73

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Thanks for all the input guys, I am still waiting on the check but I don't think it will be an issue or else I never would have started playing bovada in the first place, Before I played lock a lot and they fucked everyone over

PokerOwned Veteran
    No i just started playing there won the freeroll for 5.60 turned it into 60 dollars so far on sportsbet and blackjack

PokerOwned Veteran
    Successfully cashing out from Bovada is great but they send random checks and occasionally they bounce. Pretty inconvenient.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by emanontrader View Post
    Successfully cashing out from Bovada is great but they send random checks and occasionally they bounce. Pretty inconvenient.
    I would hate to get a check that bounce its almost like playing for nuthing might as well play the computer on your phone

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by emanontrader View Post
    where did u hear this? iv read threads like this on a lot of poker forums and never heard that before

No but I have cashed out from Bodog before Black Friday.

PokerOwned Pro
    I have . they sent me a check from singapore. you can cash it at B.o.a. THeyll have to confirm it first since its foreign but its legit.. i got it in a week like they said .

PokerOwned Pro
    Anybody ever cashed a Bovada check at Wells Fargo, I am thinking of switching from Carbon but would like to confirm that I would be able to actually cash out?

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    Yep they will send you a check and it will clear.. At least has been my experience

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12