Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63851.15

PokerOwned Veteran

Grrrinders and Faceup Gaming anyone play on these sites?

Grrrinders just went under.. I was waiting on over 900 dollars in cashouts there.. Faceup Gaming was another subscription site that owed me just over 500 dollars in cashouts.. Both sites no longer exist..

Have you gotten burned by these sites? Did you send numerous emails to customer support like me with little or no response? Pathetic how these sites spring up and then dont pay..

I only stick to the big name sites, I have never heard of either of those, and I don't deposit, that way if they do fold, I have nothing invested.

PokerOwned Master
    i had and account in grrrinders,goldstrike,nolp,spadeclub,pureplay.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Wow, pretty said that a legal poker site scams its customers. If I recall grinds had some history in the past of being shady, remember reading something on 2plus2 a while ago. I used to play wpt.com and the massive fields but they arent open to fl anymore for some reason.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    I have always suggested to anyone searching out online poker to not play at sites that are below the radar where anyone has ever heard the name before. It just sucks these places take peoples money and then do not return promised funds, of course, the subscriptions sites do not have the real money backup that the other sites possess.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    I have always suggested to anyone searching out online poker to not play at sites that are below the radar where anyone has ever heard the name before. It just sucks these places take peoples money and then do not return promised funds, of course, the subscriptions sites do not have the real money backup that the other sites possess.
    well i get my money won in all the subscriptions so far.grrrinders and goldstrike had problem lucky me i get out before.

Experienced Member
    I want money! By the way, what's a super moderator? Who's the site owner?