Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63718.11

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    yeah because your a damn donkey

Seasoned Veteran
    lol a buck a week !!!! great idea lmao , good luck with that

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I don't like these fun steps. I played it a few times but, don't play them anymore.

I play Fun Steps all the time.. Good way to practice your grinding skills. I usually win one step and take a break instead of playing back to back and get burned out...

Quote Originally Posted by gpahren View Post
    I like the PO freerolls for building funds. The funsteps are a real grind. I found the way to do it is play all 10 of the step 1's at once. Play them straight up - don't just go all in. You can get step 2 about 50 - 60 % of the time. Then play all your step 2s. You should be able to get a couple step 3s per day. Of course that only translates to about a buck a week. Pretty tedious.
    That's basically the strategy I use and about my success rate.

I play the Fun Steps, I basically play them as much as I can stand, but I try and at least play the Step 1s most days. I also do the same as OP, when I get tilted and want to just play like an ass, I'll go donk it up on some Fun Steps. It helps a little.

Experienced Member
    ^^^
    Glad you agree. I never play a step 1 properly, it's too time consuming. I have seen step 1's go on for nearly an hour!!!

PokerOwned Master
    tried doing it once then stopped

PokerOwned Demi-God
    The PokerOwned freerolls are a much better way to get a small amount of cash quickly. Of course I didn't know about them until I joined Carbon. They weren't offered on the skin I was on before.

I'll keep playing Fun Steps unti I freeroll my bankroll up to 40. I'm on a mini hiatus from PO FRs cause I'm trying to build up my points balance.

PokerOwned God
    when i do play them, i almost always get to step 2.. then i save my step 2's... and then when i get through 10 step 1's (the limit for a day) i go on to my step 2's and then play the step 3's...

if i dont play them i at least purchase with fun money one ticket for step 1 before midnight, in case i end up playing the next day, because then the next day i can play in 11 cause one ticket will already have been bought...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast