Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62332.51

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    i agree 100% with you wagon, the feds are violating our freedom and letting other junk free and blocking our gambling rights

PokerOwned Demi-God
    It sucks and I really hope this all changes soon. Not online legalize it but have protection so no screw ups can happen again.

PokerOwned God
    The late great comedian George Carlin summed up what is really going on ...

FOUL LANGUAGE WARNING!

watch it once ... digest the message for a minute or two ... then watch it again

PokerOwned God
    I'm sure it'll be regulated kind of soon. They're probably just trying to figure out how to regulate and tax it. And tax the players.
    Last edited by WILD; 03-04-2013 at 03:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    I'm sure it'll be regulated kind of soon. They're probably just trying to figure out how to regulate and tax it. And tax the players.
    Nothing against you,, but how many years has it been that we have been saying the same thing?? After the ban in 2006,, people started saying they (the government) banned it so they could start allowing USA sites to be created to be taxed. I hope you're right, I really do....I'm fixing to turn 67 years old and would hope it passes before I do.... ROFLMAO
    Last edited by wagon596; 03-04-2013 at 04:22 PM.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

George Carlin knew what's up. I watched one of his stand up shows from the early 90s, and it was all current events. The sad thing was, it's all the same issues as now. It could've been filmed last year.

stop paying taxes.don't buy gas or lottery tickets or cigarettes,beer,candy....

live off the land grow a beard ... doesnt sound like much fun.

just treat life like poker and pay the rake...without obstacles life is boring .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12