Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63113.69

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Freerolls

PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar
    The betonline poker client has been removed from my computer.

might play some freerolls again....miss grinding them out......

PokerOwned Pro
    daily freerolls ones are good for many beginning players

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    might play some freerolls again....miss grinding them out......
    Where are the best one's in your opinion?...used to love Bovadas (Bodog). What drew me to the site originally

They are US friendly unlike Full Tilt. I played in them all the time. usually they have 700 plus players.

PokerOwned Pro
    these freerolls are always going to be necessary for players to expand their banking game, and thus have more opportunities to make money.

If Carbon hadn't dropped their freerolls we could still be playing those but now that they are gone we have to look for other sites that have them. BetOnline is not a bad place to play. If you know of any other sites that are US friendly please let me know.

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AZPLAYS11 View Post
    If Carbon hadn't dropped their freerolls we could still be playing those but now that they are gone we have to look for other sites that have them. BetOnline is not a bad place to play. If you know of any other sites that are US friendly please let me know.
    They were shit pay offs on Carbon. Even if you make it deep after hours of play, you would only win a few cents. Bet online probably had a better structure, since they are less tables. Even on PO, its taking me forever to build a bankroll large enough to go up in limits with. If your so poor that you can't even use the CASHIER button on the client, then you don't have months to wait till you make a bankroll from nothing.

It was a lot easier before black friday. There were ALWAYS games going on.
    Your hole cards are the least important factor in Texas hold'em.
    -MovingFlea

Just make the final tables here and be a good player and you can start a bankroll from 1 dollar, take the dollar and sit at a cash table turn it into 2 or 3 then go to 2.20 double or nothing and win that and play 1.10 double or nothing make money there, then 5.50 double or nothing and make money now you got 10, and so on and so on you get my point it can be done from less than nothing.

You are right. Anybody can build a bankroll playing here. There are all the different poker rooms so you have a nice choice.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast