Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $67147.31

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    i wouldnt be suprised if a scandal was going. maybe thats why they dropped out of lock. i just play on carbon and wish i could ply on pokerstars.

All the sites are shady now if you ask me DOJ needs to protect us americans and bring poker stars back and regulate it GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

very good song on your success so follow on page

ya i was making a legit $10-$15 a day off those freeroll sng's but now that they have lowered the prize pools from $5 to $1 its nearly impossible to g

so the verdict on lock is? fck Lock Poker? or what? why cant we just have one fcking site that proofs they dont cheat and proves they pay,god cant wait till the day were u can win a tourney for 50-100$ or more and they just send you a check in the mail,with out charging you anytihng,I mean they already rake your azz for every penny they can get,online poker needs to feel like live play when it comes to depositing and withdrawling.meaing instant deposits and instant withdralws,

www.legitgptsites.com

i have one account there, but no deposit. so, fck them.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    im trying to withdrawl my money out of carbon for over a month now they wont verify my account.. with all the news that went on im really hoping i dont get fucked over, espcecially since lock poker is part of the merge network i believe.. really wish pokerstars was avail to the us

Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl86 View Post
    im trying to withdrawl my money out of carbon for over a month now they wont verify my account.. with all the news that went on im really hoping i dont get fucked over, espcecially since lock poker is part of the merge network i believe.. really wish pokerstars was avail to the us
    lock is not part of merge anymore,, its same network as cake now tho.carbon is taking longer now too, i think, for whatever reason,,. I dunno,,, BUT the trafiic is way down on carbon/allmerge sites tho now and thats not goood either tho.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    So has anyone realistic experience with Lock ?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    so how is it looking nowadays , is depositing safe???

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast