Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $67736.94

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Banned
    would be a shame if they are scamming.. they have a ton of pros repping their site so they would be screwing them also

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Thanks for the information, great to know. Much success at the tables.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Elite PokerOwned Member
    What good is the freerolls being on LOck then. I mean if you win and build up a good cash out, you won't get it anyway. By the way it sounds

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    I emailed Lock's support with a couple of questions before I was going to make a deposit. That was 6 days ago and I haven't heard a word back... Cross them off my list... Ya'll take care
    i,m still waiting for 17 days now wagon,, for lock to answere my emails too,, and still no response,, not looking good there now at all tho

Quote Originally Posted by 11kathy View Post
    i wish we could trust all the poker sites. im sure they rake in more than they put out
    DID u ever get ur moeny from ur LOCK wothdrawel yet???pleasee let us know what happpensss with it tho,, and GL kathy

PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar
    Thanks for the info. Sorry for your loss. I haven't been depositing for quite a while actually since black friday. Good luck to you. *hugs*
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

Elite PokerOwned Member
    still waiting just crossing my fingers, didnt cost me anything but 7 hrs of my life lol

Seasoned Veteran
    ive been trying to get a vanilla gold card on that site but i think i just changed my mind to use it on other stuff such as Amazon instead

PokerOwned Master
    good to know althou i wasnt nearly planing to deposit on lock nore play there

Ill be surprised if Lock-Revolution make it another 4-6 months.[/QUOTE]

Seasoned Veteran
    makes me wonder if there is a scandal going. its a joke that they dont reply back

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast