Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62891.41

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Seasoned Veteran
    Any chance these are coming back? Are there any other decent free rolls on Carbon other than PO??

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Defuq u talking about? they're there
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Seasoned Veteran
    I said "other than PO." PO is obviously there, but Carbon's own daily freerolls have all been gone for about two months.

Seasoned Veteran
    Ok. So I want to weigh in, even though that it has been a while. I think that the freerolls were attracting base for Merge, but not the base they want. Yeah, they make money on the freeroll winnings as they will make the money back from the freerolls on rake plus the money that they give you will go to someone else and the rake will just keep paying off. It is very easy for them to add "Non-existent" money to the mix, they control the bank. They know that you will most likely not win and will lose that money anyway. Rake is the name of the game and they really need players that deposit so that they have the money to send you when you cash out, plus make a profit. When players only flood the site to play freerolls, it costs them money in the long run and most players never deposit. FREEROLLS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A MARKETING TACTIC TO MAKE MORE MONEY. They are not there to make you money (contrary to popular belief). Just my opinion, nothing more.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I never play in Carbon .. How is in Carbon ?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I built a descent bankroll before on Carbon, and cashed out on those freerolls!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Anybody have any idea if they are ever coming back???

PokerOwned Demi-God
    carbon pisses me off. there so greedy there. They don't care bout customer service at all. They really could give adamn bout the players there. I mean compared to poker stars and full tilts customer service , it's just plain horrable. Pstars new how to take care of there players. F carbon

Seasoned Veteran
    Yeah, but what options do we have now in the States? Carbon is unfortunately the number 1 site and they just don't give a shit

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112