Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62525.13

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    today morning i lose on carbon cash table now i will not play cash table for sometime i think u shud also stop for sometime@eggh

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter4444 View Post
    today morning i lose on carbon cash table now i will not play cash table for sometime i think u shud also stop for sometime@eggh
    "Ever feel like you're being watched?" --- Teepo

"Well, doesn't that just beat all others!" --- Rei

Great game: Breath of Fire III---Capcom or Activision I think---don't ask.
    Last edited by eqgh5uea; 03-15-2012 at 07:25 AM.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Demi-God
    OK fine. I also like a lot ZELDA old game on nintendo reminding me of that for some reason. I enjoy alot capcom games specially resident evil 4 i got 1000/1000 gamerscore on it u shud also try it wud certainly be nice adventure for u

Quote Originally Posted by Punter4444 View Post
    OK fine. I also like a lot ZELDA old game on nintendo reminding me of that for some reason. I enjoy alot capcom games specially resident evil 4 i got 1000/1000 gamerscore on it u shud also try it wud certainly be nice adventure for u
    I just finished playing RE 1 for ps1 and I finally beat it for the 1st time! When I was younger, my cousin and I would rent the ps1 console from BlockBuster (god rest their soul) but we never were smart enough to rent the memory cards as well... GREAT GAME!

Ever play Twisted Metal 1-2? 3-5 or whatever sucks.

I'm playing Zelda: A Link to the Past on my SNES emulator but I have never tried the original... Is it worth a go?
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Master
    lol yeah carbon... is the poker ...

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserCats View Post
    My theory is that its lazy software; prone to limited randomness. Maybe its done to promote rake - maybe its just crap software that has a bad RND number generator. Like opening up a new pack of cards and not shuffiling it. Sooo you get "hot seats" and 450 to 1 turn rivers (atleast an un-nerving number of river card wins). After 4 sites and 6 years - its seems to me to be the software. Not sure if they do it for rake or its just bad software. Hard lil bit of evidence: I had 1 Royal in 3 years on another site. I had 2 royals in 1 month here on Carbon.
    Maybe it is so frequently randomly mentioned, that it seems to define random river odds, running time after time to where random people taking there turn at the randomess of variance, to rant and rave of the unjustice of a program that randomly selecting those selective players to be awarded "Merge River Random" awards.

Hard fact: Five years of playing: "Royals"
    PokerStars - zero
    FTP - zero
    UB - zero
    AP - zero
    Bodog - zero
    Cake - zero
    Doyle - zero
    Wildside - zero
    LovinPoker - zero
    Power Poker - zero
    Interstops - zero
    Carbon - zero
    FeltStars - zero
    PlayersOnly - zero
    Lock Poker - zero
    GR88 - zero
    Hero Poker - zero
    PokerHost - zero
    Party Poker - zero
    HogWildPoker - zero

Guess I'm randomly just unlucky.
    Last edited by MrPokerVerse; 03-16-2012 at 06:23 PM.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

PokerOwned Demi-God
    same old story different day
    if its so bad stop playing
    its not like any other sites are different

Elite PokerOwned Member
    getting old waiting for the checks to arrive from carbon poker!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    it don't matter to me i have had it happen on pokerstars,carbon,and all sites that's why i play freerolls and then play the cash games off of my winnings if i win

If they have the INSTADEBIT option, I'll play there...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast