Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63229.61

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Banned
    Carbon is an excellent software, highly recommended, luck

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    giggles... best of luck live and online.

PokerOwned Veteren
    its poker there will always be suck outs its part of the game!

PokerOwned Veteran
    At a tournament at in Atlantic City I had a full house beaten by a runner runner Royal flush. Never had that happen online. It may benefit an online site to take out hands that would produce little action but I do not believe the software is set up to screw over any particular player.

Experienced Member
    It is my opinion the reason we see so many stupid beats, lucky calls etc is the number of hands being played an hour.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i find it very assuming why if someone loses even a dollar on carbon would go about cribbing but would not say anything if he lose evn $ 10 on pokerstars or ANY other website, almst like carbon is target lol so funny

Quote Originally Posted by lazerbeam84 View Post
    It is my opinion the reason we see so many stupid beats, lucky calls etc is the number of hands being played an hour.
    agreed its not the site its the dumb ass luck box phuck tards and the speed of the game.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i don't know about carbon nothing and never played there

Seasoned Veteran
    I am fairly new to Pokwerowned and have been really impressed by the community you guys have built here.

One Observation

I see an unbelievable amount of whining, complaining, bitching etc regarding how Carbon Poker screws people out of good hands. I am just curious what kind of secret super power Carbon Poker is using to force these people to continue playing their tables if this is indeed true?
    Not sure if serious with this question.....Lets see there the only site accepting USA players that has both decent traffic and software that doesn't freeze up every minute so they kind of don't have competition right now.

Furthemore, I would like to know who not to piss off so that these super duper secret super powers are not used against me and my massive $25 bankroll?
    Nobody is claiming this!! You obviously don't understand why they would want to level everything out as much as possible especially since they take six weeks to send a check that bounces half the a time. Plus the rake in cash games is another incentive. I have been a very profitable player on at-least 8 other sites. I am also a winning player on merge. I have only deposited a small amount on there, and I took the the free-roll winnings here last Feb and for like a week week I finished top 5 in a few mtt and made $4000 in less than a week. The only problem is that I run so terrible all the other times. For instance I kept track of over 1000 hands of each of these situations like me having AA vs there AK 1vs 1 preflop and I I lose more than I win. I win only 17% with KK 1vs 1 pre flop against all types of rags in a 1000 hand sample. Its not just me who kills it on other sites and live action and has this problem with merge. BadBeats happen all the time but this is comical. I can guess the river card before it comes half the time. Go read the reviews on pokerscout.com. The fact that they have no proof of a 3rd party audit should be enough to know its a rouge site. If you play poker with same skill you play Bingo than Merge is the poker network for you. That all its is drunk donk Bingo.

Advice would be appreciated.

****This post is in no way intended to piss off the Greek God of Pzeus who has been known to rule Carbon Poker and risks his multi-million dollar business by rigging hands in low stakes poker in favour of other low stakes poker players.****
    [/QUOTE]

Again the entire Merge Network with there 1000 different skins have only about 1% of the online poker market. Carbon being the biggest skin has probably 25% of there 1% share. They are not raking in millons they can't even keep $500 checks from bouncing for christ sakes.

The whinning will never stop in the game of poker. Most of the whinners think they are internet pros and they cant ever lose.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast