Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62297.72

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    The tables looked alot cleaner; some people think they look like the UB/AP tables.. but they are alot better. The lobby was really glitchy when first introduced, but the filters seem easy and comparable to Full Tilt.

I'm having problems logging CarbonPoker. They are maintenance work. But I'm already registered in the tournament will be the coupon?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    there are a lot of site that went down for upgrade

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    I think they will do some more upgrades here in the next few days. They will be getting the minor bugs out now.

Seasoned Veteren
    i like the 6hr upgrade timeframe turned into 2-3 maybe more days cause it still isn't right

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    This version is too damn generic put it beats the Revolution Gaming crap they are trying to pass off as a poker platform
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I dont like the newest version , might be due to the unfamiliarity , but im ready for some rush poker provided my old favorite

You can't just say it's bad and not back it up.If it's so bad,what can they do to fix it.Maybe they would like to know?I have never had problems with cust. service and the hardware is fine.Are you one of those players that thinks these sites are rigged?I've been hearing THAT for years.It is usually some player that just suffered a Bad Beat.Think about it! Why would a fairly popular poker site take the chance on rigging their site (i don't even know how you would RIG a site)!! Owning a popular poker site is about the closest thing to having a CASH TREE.They sit there and collect THOUSANDS of $$$ per hour on rakes.It's a WIN/WIN for them so NO,these sites are NOT rigged..............

Elite PokerOwned Member
    The new software looks great and will be awesome once every little lag and bugs are worked out...

The lobbys are 100x better for multi tabling and finding games

The tables are much smoother and easier to lay out across a screen

Yes they need to fix the HH's so you dont have to click 4 things to see one last hand

And there are some other small issues that still need to be fixed but there main issue right now is just keeping 6.0 afloat and playable

I personally think this is going to be sooooo much better and alot easier for users to use the software once everything is worked out. I hate the way they released it and let its players be the beta testers for something that should have be done with 50 high volume players for 2 months before this. I think merge rushed this alot esp since Lock left and took 25% of the player pool. Merge was trying to release something and take the headline news away and they completely dropped the ball.

But yet again were dealing with business people who have zero education (or a decent one for that matter) and understand 98% of there players are from the USA and we dont have any options but to stick it out.

Seasoned Veteran
    all they did was change look and they had all these problems just wait till they change their software

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast