Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63812.93

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    It is better than a while back when they just shut them down in the middle of the tourney for weeks in a row and never compensated anyone

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vvmcnamara View Post
    It is better than a while back when they just shut them down in the middle of the tourney for weeks in a row and never compensated anyone
    ....at least your not wasting your time.

Experienced Member
    They also did away with the Fun Step SNG's. I'm surprised they haven't came out with the reasoning in a statement yet. The best way to go from no bankroll right now is the daily freerolls. I do like the fact if you place you get paid unlike the old pokerstars set up (Pokerstars had best selection of games). I'm at the point where I don't put my money on any websites until the government gets it head out of the sand and realize that they could do away with a lot of their debt by legalizing and regulating it.

I emailed and asked about step coupons. I got a nice email back about how they haven't decided if they would do a trade in for unused coupons or if the players are out of luck(I'm guessing out of luck). They are going to kill traffic to the website by eliminating chances for people to get started. Does this mean they are going through funding issues or management change...who knows?

PokerOwned Master
    i loved playing in these tournies they were fun

Carbon better do something to replace these or just bring them back
    Last edited by Poof; 07-08-2013 at 11:58 AM. Reason: please stop spamming

PokerOwned Veteran
    They better? Why, when they aren't getting the traffic? They should work on the banking aspect and they will have a lot more business.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Are You guys sure they got rid of these? They are at the end of the month,so maybe there just not up yet!

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    yes i agree thier benefits are lacking,and dont do a reoad bonus they want yu to earn way to many point to get a lil of it
    win if yu can but always play fair

Quote Originally Posted by mikey4141 View Post
    Are You guys sure they got rid of these? They are at the end of the month,so maybe there just not up yet!
    Also looked in current Promotions, they're not there either.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

well as azreal said,, not many for us USA players to play anyways.. so i,m sure people will keep on playing there.. LOCK sucks bad now too,, juicy, awful,, sooo theres only BCP and ACR also too. and i guess for the people that like a seal, thers alwasy SWC..... choices getttin worse every day...

Experienced Member
    So with Carbon staring to fall apart where is the best place for US players to play with chances for freerolls and good point beneits for everyone to use? I still do the freerolls at Carbon. but they are very scattered through the day.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast